Services for Businesses
Supporting Education And Employment
- ‘Get To Know Our Industry’ Days: host a career talk, workshop or tour to inspire local students
- School and University Career Fairs: showcase your business and speak to potential local candidates
- Work Experience/Apprenticeships: offer a taste of what it is like to work in your organisation and industry
- Enterprise Challenges: set a challenge related to your sector for students to complete
- Job Application Skills: support those looking to enter employment with help drafting personal statements, completing application forms and improving interview skills
- Teams from Streathers Solicitors and HSBC attended Marylebone Boys School for their STEM event day at which they spoke to pupils about the law and banking industries.
- HSBC took part in King Solomon Academy’s annual careers fair to speak with the students about the different careers at HSBC.
- UST provided work experience on the reception and in an administrative role for a service user of The Marylebone Project.
- BDO delivered a career and marketing workshop to students at Marylebone Boys’ School which included how marketing fundamentals are applied, about BDO’s culture, school leaver opportunities and a ‘Dragons Den-style’ activity.