Services for Businesses
Volunteering Your Time And Skills
- Mentoring: Become a mentor for an undergraduate student, a local start-up or entrepreneur, or someone looking for employment within your industry
- Skills Sharing: Lend your professional skills to a charity, whether you’re an expert in IT, marketing, finance or something else
- Get Involved: Activities such as planting days at local charities and community gardens
- A group of film students from University of Westminster supported Home-Start Westminster by making a video about the support they offer as a charity.
- A team of volunteers from Knight Frank spent the day helping plant and re-furbish Feathers Marylebone youth club’s roof garden.
- Selfridges held an Afternoon tea party for local elderly residents at Penfold Community Hub.
- Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill held Home-Start Westminster’s volunteer party, providing the venue and food. The team also celebrated International Charity Day by sending their chefs to cook breakfast for the women at The Marylebone Project.