Free Financial Wellbeing Webinar
24 October 2022
BakerStreetQ member, Knight Frank, is offering support and advice to those facing challenges with their mortgage. Mortgage rates have recently risen to their highest levels since the 1980s causing concern amongst those needing to remortgage or buy a property.
Knight Frank Finance will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday 26 October titled: Understanding your mortgage options | Mortgage Advice Q&A. Please register here to join live for insight and advice, and don’t forget to submit your questions ahead of the session. KFF will answer all questions anonymously.
The session will cover:
- Financing a new property purchase or your first home.
- How to get the best deal on your remortgage
- Tips for buying or refinancing buy-to-let property
- How to get mortgage-ready for your retirement and the options available to you
- There will be time to answer your specific questions too
The webinar is scheduled for 12:30 but will be recorded and can be played back on demand, using the registration link. So, even if you cannot attend live, please do register and submit questions.
In addition to this, Knight Frank Finance is offering 1:1 support to individuals worried about an existing mortgage or looking to get a new/first mortgage. A free video consultation can be booked here
More information on BakerStreetQ’s other events and training sessions can be found here.