Christmas Charity Raffle – Amazing Prizes To Be Won!
9 November 2022
This Christmas sees the return of our ever-popular Charity Raffle with some amazing prizes donated by a range of local businesses, including:
- One Night Stay And Breakfast at Nobu Hotel – Portman Square (donated by Nobu Hotel – Portman Square)
- Elemis Gift Set (donated by Elemis)
- Two Family Tickets to Madame Tussauds (donated by Madame Tussauds)
- Overnight Stay & Dinner at Holmes Hotel (donated by Holmes Hotel)
- One Night Stay With Breakfast at Double Tree by Hilton – Marble Arch (donated by Double Tree by Hilton – Marble Arch)
- Dinner For Two With A Bottle Of Wine And One Night Stay at the Grazing Goat (donated by Grazing Goat)
- Overnight Weekend Stay With Breakfast Included And Dinner For Two At The Montagu Kitchen & Lounge at Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill (donated by Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill)
- Six Bottles Of Champagne (donated by Knight Frank)
- One Night Weekend Stay at Home Grown (donated by Home Grown)
- One Month Gym Pass Worth £169 at Fitness First (donated by Fitness First)
- A Pair Of Tickets To A Show at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre (donated by Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre)
- £500 Voucher at Nobu – Portman Square (donated by Lazari Investments)
- Dinner For Two With A Bottle Of Wine Chosen By One Of The Sommeliers at Chiltern Firehouse (donated by Chiltern Firehouse)
- Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar (donated by Selfridges)
The raffle will be drawn at our member Christmas drinks on 30 November at the Grazing Goat. This year all money raised is going to the Marylebone Project – a local charity which provides a life-changing, all-encompassing service for vulnerable homeless women, providing a safe environment in which to rebuild their lives. More information can be found on the Marylebone Project’s website.
We are asking for a donation of £5 per ticket and these can be arranged by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity Raffle Terms & Conditions
1) Tickets are £5. This means that you need to donate in multiples of £5 only. If you donate £15 that entitles you to three tickets
2) If you are buying a ticket before the draw please ensure you give a valid email address. We will email you if you have won a prize using the address that you have given us when you made your donation. If an invalid email address is given or you don’t respond within one month we will donate the prize to the Marylebone Project.
3) In respect of Raffle Draws, an independent person will select the winner/winners at random
4) The prize draw will take place on 30 November and then communicated to the winners by email on 1 December
5) There is no limit to the number of tickets being sold and you are not guaranteed to win a prize
Family Food Hampers Appeal
Also, a reminder that we are teaming up with local charities to collect and distribute as many Family Food Hampers as we can. These hampers will contain staple food items that will help families feed themselves over Christmas, along with some special treats to bring some festive cheer. With the cost-of-living crisis hitting many households, this Christmas will be particularly tough for those families already struggling with food poverty. Just on our doorstep, to the north of Marylebone station, is Church Street Ward where over 65% of families are living on the lowest 1% income in the country.
If you or your team or business would like to take part and join our Christmas Campaign to put together food hampers for those families in need, please contact our Smarter Giving Project Manager, Kate Heslegrave at email@example.com