BakerStreetQ Representing You
1 November 2020
We respond to a range of local and national consultations on behalf of our members. Gathering your views is a top priority for us to ensure the area’s needs are represented.
Most recently we have offered feedback on:
* An ongoing consultation with the Waste and Resources Action Programme and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs on shared recycling facilities between businesses, and the challenges around this.
* We attended a carbon-reduction workshop, which explores ways to reduce carbon emissions in our borough, delivered by Westminster City Council and its sustainability partner Anthesis. You can make your view known by joining this online workshop on 10 December here
* A consultation on Westminster City Council’s Licensing Policy and Cumulative Impact Assessment. We have spoken to a small number of you already but would be happy to discuss this further before we submit our response. Comments are still invited.
* A consultation on Busking and Street Entertainment policy in Westminster (ended 1 November).
* A consultation on private rental property in Westminster (now ended).
For more information or to contribute to the active consultations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our advocacy for stakeholders in the area, click here.