BakerStreetQ Christmas Charity Raffle
23 November 2021
Every year we host a Christmas charity raffle which is a popular event on the Quarter’s calendar, and this year we are hosting this event in person. You can buy a raffle ticket at our market at 55 Baker Street on 25 November, at Marylebone Winter Garden on 1 and 2 December or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a purchase with you. Tickets will be £5 and all proceeds will go to Marylebone FoodCycle.
FoodCycle Marylebone has been set up by West London Synagogue and St. Paul’s Church to serve the residents of Lisson Green Estate, one of the most deprived areas of Westminster. They cook and serve a free community meal and provide a bag of essential food items for every guest to take away. You can read more about them here.
This year raffle prizes have been donated by Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill, Nobu Hotel London Portman Square, Home House, Chiltern Firehouse, Holmes Hotel, Knight Frank, Chiltern Street Deli, Aspect Capital, Bridgepoint and Portman Marylebone. Prizes will include:
Overnight stay and breakfast at Nobu Hotel London Portman Square
One night stay for two in a view room including breakfast at Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
A dinner for two ‘menu degustation’ at Montagu Kitchen
Three course dinner at Chiltern Firehouse with wines chosen by their sommelier
Three course meal and a glass of bubbles for two at Holmes Hotel
Meal for two with a bottle of champagne at Home House
A wicker wine carrier with champagne and wine
£50 voucher for Labour and Wait
A gift box bottle of Champagne from Philglas and Swiggot
Two tickets to Chiltern Street Deli’s Rebel Port Club tasting experience
More prizes to be added
The raffle will be drawn on 2 December and if you win a prize we will notify you via the email you used to register to buy a ticket.
Good luck everyone! Please do email the team if you have any questions email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1) Tickets are £5. This means that you need to donate in multiples of £5 only. If you donate £15 that entitles you to three tickets
2) If you are buying a ticket before the draw please ensure you give a valid email address. We will email you if you have won a prize using the address that you have given us when you made your donation. If an invalid email address is given or you don’t respond within one month we will donate the prize to Marylebone FoodCycle
3) In respect of Raffle Draws, an independent person will select the winner/winners at random
4) The prize draw will take place on 2 December and then communicated to the winners by email on 3 December
5) There is no limit to the number of tickets being sold and you are not guaranteed to win a prize