Services for Businesses
Christmas Charity Raffle
Our renowned Christmas Charity Raffle is back with an ever-growing list of amazing prizes!
- £250 dinner for two at Home House
- Overnight stay for two at Holmes Hotel with breakfast
- Overnight stay at DoubleTree By Hilton London – Marble Arch
- Afternoon Tea For Two at The Zetter Marylebone
- A Selfridges Hamper – donated by Duke Street Properties
- Overnight stay for two with a three-course meal, bottle of wine and breakfast – donated by Home Grown
- £500 Nobu voucher – donated by Lazari Investments
- One-year Monocle magazine subscription
- Fratelli Greci hamper worth £200 – donated by The Portman Estate
- Plus many more…
All money from ticket sales will be going to Home-Start Westminster – a local charity that supports parents and children who are experiencing a variety of difficulties including social isolation, illness, and bereavement. They have recently launched their Emergency Winter Appeal to raise crucial funds so that they can continue to support the needs of an increasing number of families struggling in the cost-of-living crisis.
The prize draw will take place on 30 November with winners notified on 1 December. Get your tickets by emailing us here. Tickets cost £5 each.
A massive thank you to our members for their generosity in donating such a fantastic selection of prizes!
Charity Raffle Terms & Conditions
1) Tickets are £5. This means that you need to donate in multiples of £5 only. If you donate £15 that entitles you to three tickets
2) If you are buying a ticket before the draw please ensure you give a valid email address. We will email you if you have won a prize using the address that you have given us when you made your donation. If an invalid email address is given or you don’t respond within one month we will donate the prize to Home-Start Westminster.
3) In respect of Raffle Draws, an independent person will select the winner/winners at random
4) The prize draw will take place on 30 November and then communicated to the winners by email on 1 December
5) There is no limit to the number of tickets being sold and you are not guaranteed to win a prize.